Alan Watts - Music and Life

quinta-feira, 27 de outubro de 2011

Some Japanese Culture

One of the most known aspects of the Japanese culture is Anime.
Since I'm such an Anime Fan I've decided to post some of my favorite Movies and Series, ever. Sure I've left tons of Animes out, but it would have been a HUMUNGUS list otherwise.

Hope you might find this post useful.

Anime Movies:

1. Spirited Away (I had an unexplainable connection with this movie)

2. Dante's Inferno (Simply amazing...)

3. Ninja Scroll (I love ninja stuff...)

4. Grave of the Fire Flies (A rather touching movie - Awesome)

5. Ghost in the Shell (Very clever movie - Loved it!)

6. Vampire Hunter D (I personally love this movie, specially the 2nd)

7. Howl's Moving Castle (How can someone not love this movie)

8. Jin-Roh The Wolf Brigade (A rather different kind of anime)

9. Princess Mononoke (A classic - used to watch as a kid)

10 . Blood, the Last Vampire (Last but not the least)



Anime Series:

1. Bleach (I'm simply addicted to it)

2. Death Note (2nd most loved for me - ADORE it)

3. High School of The Dead (Zombies and Comedy - perfect!)

4. Rosario & Vampire (Monsters and Comedy - Hilarious)

5. Naruto Shippuuden (I love ninja stuff and controlling elements)

6. Avatar (Same as above)

7. Full Metal Alchemist (Definitely great!)

8. Alucard, Hellsing (Used to be one of my favorites)

9. One Piece (Hilarious crew of Pirates! A classic)

10. Samurai X (Used to watch it as a kid, still love it!)


Sem comentários: